Friday, August 27, 2010

day 10 no makeup

Even though it's been more than a week with naked face, but sometimes I still feel shy and insecure. I do feel my skin is getting better though due to my uncontrolled diet these past few days, I get new pimples, but still getting better. What I would like to is getting rid of the scars. But I'm still grateful about it.

The person who helps me through this misery is bf. ‎​‎​he's been so nice and sweet, telling me that it's better everyday and even when I complaint about the new pimple, ‎​‎​he said ‎​‎​he couldn't see it. Love him very much xoxo

Btw I just found out that Laneige released their bb cream last month in singapore. Actually I already over bb cream, but someone mentioned that this one is less thick than other bb creams got my attention. Maybe Missha PC clog my pores because it is very creamy. After all I've used Laneige essence and moisturizer and they were good, maybe this time I'll have my luck? I'm still deciding whether I'm going to order or not. The price is quite steep SGD 49 for 50ml. It has SPF 41 which means it can act as a sunblock, contains anti aging and whitening which would be good for my acne scars, hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment