Saturday, August 7, 2010

day 7

I went out the whole day today, put on my sunblock at 8am and rinsed it off at 9pm. So tired right now but I can't sleep yet.

my face feels so dry, taught n it hurts a little bit especially around my chin. I guess this is because I didn't get the chance to use my SK2 FTE this evening.

My cheeks are now left with red acne scars, still have active pimples on my chin n jaws. The good news is my 2 big nodules already subsided, leaving brown marks that gets better everyday. But the pimples or should I say papules on my chin n jaws are quite big :( have to be patient.

I really hate using foundation right now. Even with my HG foundie, Revlon Colorstay, I still feel to heavy. Don't understand how did I use it everyday for the past year. Thinking of trying The Skin Food Aloe Sun bb cream, but I kept in reminding myself that I must save up for my next shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment