Thursday, August 5, 2010

day 6

I haven't give any update on Retin A & Mediklin TR these past few nights. I still having comedones coming out from their sleep on both cheeks and my chin. Chin looks ugly rite. Hopefully it will go away soon.

The good news is the papule on my forehead started to shrink though it still looks brown. Hoping the giant papules on my chin would follow :)

Met my besties at TP. Had a great time there. Fenny told me since she started using TSF Aloe BB cream, her pimples lessen. Kose mask also helps. Wanted to try, but I'm broke. I shopped a lot lately, Bobbi's mini compact foundie, brush guard and MUS buffing brush. The seller told me she has sent the brush guard n buffing brush yesterday, I hope I'll receive them tomorrow. Can't wait to try MUS brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment