Wednesday, August 18, 2010

needing confidence

I'm going back to my NO foundation/ bb cream/ powder foundation routine..I used this routine and did see improvement on my skin, but then I had 3 huge bumps on my chin on my bday so I used powder foundation. it helps alot to camouflage it, so I continue using something to cover my acne.

Like I said on my last post, I think Missha PC bb cream did help with my pimples but it also clogged my pores. thogh the pimples that I got is located near my existing ones, so it could be because I wasnt clean it properly (afraid to pop the pimple if I massage to hard).

But last night I've decided to go bare, with only sunblock and Marcks loose powder. I don't remember reviewing this powder, but I'm quite sure it doesn't make my condition worse. These past few days I've been thinking of ordering Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up Stick, NARS laguna/orgasm or Shu Uemura Pro Concealer, and then it hit me.. Do I want to keep on piling my face with lotsa makeup? I admit makeup makes me look prettier. You can see a big difference on me, but I realized eye makeup contributes 60% of that. And I do still use eye makeup, it's just I'm quitting face makeup.

I will still use it for special event/ occasion. But not for my daily life. I've told my bf about it and he agrees, well I know he will because all this long he've been telling me that makeup is bad and it was my fault that my skin is ruined. I also told him that I need him to support me and give me courages, because to tell you the truth I lack it alot.

Recently I'm also eager to pop my pimples. even if they pop by themselves, I always squeeze it hard to get the white dirt out. I know it's not good, just can't control my hands. I'm trying to stop right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment