Monday, August 16, 2010

dunno what to feel

I'm confused with my regime. When one part of my face looking better, there's a new one on the other part. That happens over and over again. And I also learn that it is better to use Mediklin TR only on the papule and pustule. Don't use it on bumps. I didn't know before and used it on bumps, causing them to inflamed really bad and took longer time to heal. And I prefer to use Mediklin TR only on the pimples that really need extra medication. If not, I stick with clindamycin n retin a.

The missha bb cream really helps to dry out my pustules. If the pustule is new, it helps to grow it till its maximum size. If the pustule has already reach the maximum, it'll dry out till the pus changes color to green.

Although it's good, I still dunno if I should continue using it. I suspect it cause clogged pores on me, but have to monitor longer to really know about it

No comments:

Post a Comment